Fantasy Fest Key West is an Adult 10-Day Party of a Life-Time that every
very open-minded adult should experience at least once in their life!
Fantasy Fest Key West is a Fabulous Festival if you are into Semi-Nudity, CosPlay, Libations, Theme-Parties, People Watching, BodyPainting & Island Life with a Twist! This year I got to experience it first hand. Each day walking down Duval Street I felt like a kid with ADHD not able to concentrate on any one thing because there is so much over-stimulation with the creative costumes, the body painted individuals and all out debauchery. I was amused with the different ranges of ages – costumed individuals as young and hot as 21 to as bold and proud in their 70’s.
Fantasy Fest Key West is a very well-organized Festival; I was surprisingly impressed with all the different events. Some of the Themed Parties & Events included:
- Street Festivals with Food Vendors to make your mouth Water
- a Zombie Bike Ride with 10,000 Zombies riding a route through Key West
- A Pet Masquerade & Parade with the most talented creatures
- TuTu Tuesday at Mango’s Restaurant – no tutu no entry
- a Red Party, a White Party, a Pink Party – any costume goes as long as it follows the color
- Professional Pole Dancing Competition with tickets about $250/each
- Pajama & Lingerie Party
- Home-made Bikini Contest at Sunset Pier
- Fat Tuesday Pink Party Benefitting the American Cancer Society
- too many to recount them all!!!
My over-all impression of Fantasy Fest Key West is a ‘Cult Classic Uniquely Creative & Erotic Festival’. Its filled with nudity, but its got a class of its own. The attendees are on great behavior, creative & erotic freedom. Of course there is always that person who drinks too much and makes a complete ass of themselves, I just didn’t see him or her during my festivities. Overall the Fantasy-Festers are very well-behaved and fun-loving. I didn’t see anyone fighting in the streets, abusing anyone else, or being crass or belligerent. It’s an artistic somewhat affluent crowd who likes to express his or her sexuality out in the streets. Hotel rooms during the event start at about $500 a night and airfare runs near $1000 round trip in the USA. factor in the cost of the very elaborate costumes and we are talking about a very pricey Festival!
I can’t wait until next October 2015 to relive Fantasy Fest Key West all over again!
Fantasy Fest Key West is the Southernmost island of Key West, FL and offers great people watching as well as island festivities & fun.